Product ID: KC34105B
Specialized electric buggy design delivers battle-tough performance!
With an unrivaled record of 8 World Championship titles, Kyosho’s flagship Inferno model evolves from the MP9e TKI4 into the latest MP9e Evo. electric powered model that achieves even more dynamic performance through a new advanced chassis layout and new body design. The highly regarded flat control and aerial posture of the previous model has been maintained while a forward weight shift has realized improved balance for superior maneuverability. In addition, subtle changes to the battery mount realize a lower center of gravity that combines with the race-tested body design of the MP9e Evo. to deliver the superior cornering / traction / rough surface performance required of a racing buggy to perform successfully at the highest level. The MP9e Evo. is the key to racing glory.
- Long type front sus arms have been reinforced with extra ribbing to deliver both improved road surface tracing and cornering performance.
- Wing features twin fins for increased stability through jumps. Gurney flap can also be attached to increase rear grip.
- Increased mounting area for the wing stay provides secure mounting and minimizes damage and deformation.
- 17.5 front hub carrier for improved stability on bumpy surfaces and tight cornered tracks.
- Wide range of optional parts for the Inferno MP9 can be used
- Length 490mm
- Width 307mm
- Height 180mm
- Wheelbase 325mm (adjust by changing rear hub collar)
- Tread (F/R) 254mm
- Tires (F/R) Sold separately
- Gear ratio 10.14:1 (gear module: 1.0)
- Weight 3,770g approx.
- Unassembled chassis kit
- Clear body
- Silicon oil for diff (#3000、#5000)
- Tools (1.5mm、2.0mm、2.5mm、3.0mm)
- L shaped hexagonal wrench
- Cross wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation:
- 2-3ch transmitter and receiver
- Servo (1)
- Batteries for transmitter
- Brushless motor
- ESC for brushless motor
- Batteries for chassis
- Tire inners
- Instant glue
- Silicon oil for shocks
- Paint for body coloring