Product ID: KP10283
Commissioned in 1958 as America's main strike fighter, the F-4 PHANTOM is still in active service in many airforce's around the world today although it has now been officially retired from the American military. With a impressive history established over more than half a century, the more than 5,000 supersonic jets produced for the West is a record that still stands. KYOSHO is proud to reproduce the universally acclaimed performance of this famous fighter, powered by the unique DF55 electric ducted fan unit that generates realistic jet flight performance. The almost completely finished fuselage with intricate camouflage coloring allows you to focus on the enjoyment of flying. This PIP (Plug in Play) kit is pre-installed with 2 micro servos, brushless motor and speed control amp so you can use your choice of transmitter. Stability and precision control replicate the true jet fighter flight characteristics that are ideal for intermediate-level fliers in performing jet flight maneuvers. Enjoy the user-friendly experience with the dynamic attacking flight style of KYOSHO's F-4 PHANTOM!
- Styrene main fuselage realizes a lightweight form complete with camouflage color scheme.
- Includes a special 25A amp. for brushless motor control.
- Compatible with 11.1V-910-1200mAh Lithium Polymer battery. (No.ORI60037 recommended - sold separately)
- Battery room size holds large capacity battery packs up to dimensions: 106 x 32 x 20mm.
- Includes two micro servos for elevon control.
- Simply attach the fans to the ducted unit, fix the main and tail wings to the fuselage, set the linkages and apply the decals to complete.
- PIP (Plug in Play) set allows your choice of transmitter and receiver.
- Brushless motor
- DF55 Ducted fan unit
- Micro servo x 2
- Special amp.
- Linkage parts set
Required for operation:
- 4-Channel transmitter for R/C airplanes and receiver
- Battery / 11.1V-910-1,200mAh Li-Po battery (Lithium Polymer) (No.ORI60037
- 11.1V 910mA 15c Li-Po recommended)
- Special Li-Po battery charger (No.ORI62200 Advanced Flight Charger recommended)
- Balancer for Li-Po battery (No.ORI62204 Stability Balancing System recommended)
- Batteries for transmitter
- Length 756mm
- Width 534mm
- Weight 450～500g (approx.)
- Wing Area 9.5dm2
- Wing Type 9% Original Semi-Symmetrical
- Dihedral Wing Tips 15°
- Thrust 370g approx. (when using 11.1V Li-Po battery / fan unit)
- Scale 1/23.5