Product ID: KP10752RS-J3
The amazing MINIUM airplane that fits on the palm of your hand now features the same 4-channel functionality with aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle control as full-size airplanes. Also, a newly developed flat bottom main wing with reduced flex, controls wing tip stall and delivers extra flight stability. With the included high-power motor, this micro-size airplane produces amazingly powerful flight, even in wind. The fully assembled fuselage is fitted with an ultra-small control unit featuring built-in motor control amp, receiver and 3 servos within a form that accurately captures the realism of the original airplane with its stunning flash color scheme. Simply set the batteries and you’re ready for takeoff! In addition, the newly developed 4-channel R/C system operates on 2.4GHz and automatically scans a 75 wave spectrum for open bands when it is switched on to provide a stable control system safe from radio interference that also allows up to 24 airplanes to flown at the same time. The result is slow flight and light maneuvers from a micro airplane for a flying experience like no other!
- Uses the same 4-channel control functions as large airplanes, including aileron control to deliver the full range of airplane flying experiences.
- Newly developed multifunction PERFEX KT20 4-channel R/C system features various modes and settings.
- Fully pre-assembled and complete with color scheme and linkage setup. Simply charge and insert the batteries to complete pre-flight prep.
- Automatically scans for open frequencies across a 75-wave spectrum on the 2.4GHz band for ultra-safe control. Up to 24 aircraft can be flown at the same time.
- Connects automatically once transmitter is registered to the receiver. (Comes pre-registered at time of shipment).
- Offset values of the 19-step digital trims are displayed on the LCD for easy reference.
- Two special servos are combined with receiver and motor control amp in a lightweight one-piece control unit with an ultra light aileron servo that adds just 1.5g to overall weight.
- Equipped with 6mm ‘Hyper Motor’ that delivers 10% more power than the previous motor used in the 3-channel MINIUM Airplane version.
- Increased thrust from the newly designed (D95 X P75mm) propeller is included as standard.
- Transmitter features built-in quick battery charger that can charge a spare battery while the transmitter is used for flight control. Takes about 20 minutes to fully charge.*Charging duration may change depending on conditions.
- Selected flight style mode (Mode I or Mode II) is shown on the display.
- New design transmitter features built-in antenna that delivers more effective signal emission.
- Slow flight capability allows flight times of about 10 minutes with a fully charged battery. (Flight time may change depending on conditions.)
- Transmitter can be used with other MINIUM AD series airplanes and helicopters. *Cannot be used with 3-channel MINIUM airplane series.
- Fully assembled fuselage
- 3.7V-70mAh lithium polymer battery pack
- PERFEX KT-20 2.4GHz 2-stick transmitter with digital trims (built-in charger)
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Note) Oxyride batteries cannot be used.
- Length 330mm
- Width 420mm
- Weight 30g (approx.)
- Motor 6mm Hyper Motor
- Wing Area 2.8dm2
- Wing Load 10.71g/dm2
- Wing Type Flat Bottom Wing
- R/C System PERFEX KT-20 2.4GHz 4-channel MINIUM AD R/C system
- Propeller D95mm×P75mm
- Dihedral 4°
- Scale 1/20