Compact electric helicopter that tests the laws of physics!
Can be fitted with 315mm rotors. Features all push-pull linkages.
Introducing a compact electric helicopter that can fly the same 3D tricks performed in competition. Before anything else, the frame is lightweight, but then delivers optimum rigidity and power efficiency that wastes almost none of the power generated. The newly designed precision swash plate, head unit and push-pull linkages deliver silky smooth function. They are also responsive to control inputs so it reacts almost in-sync with the pilot’s will. For this purpose the swash plate with 120-degree swash mode EMS has been included so the EP Caliber 450V meets the demands of expert-level heli fliers with a compatible transmitter. With steady control characteristics that set new benchmarks for electric helicopters, the EP Caliber 450V has all the answers for exciting 3D flying performance!
- Kyosho’s unique EMS (120-degree swash mode) delivers excellent control response. Flying style can be adjusted by using either 1 or 2 damper O-rings in the seesaw head. (*Main rotors sold separately)
- Carbon box-structured main frame boasts high rigidity and strength. Gear shafts all located within the one frame so power loss is reduced and adjustment made easier.
- All three levers for aileron, elevator and pitch are laid out on the same axis for uniform stroke and easy setting.
- The first EP400 class helicopter to feature push-pull tail linkage for greater linear control.
- Long tail belt allows 315mm long main rotors to be used for greater variety in flying performance. (*Main rotors are sold separately).
- Advanced design and features set new limits for electric helicopter performance.
- Features newly developed higher performance head and tail structure adopted from the Caliber 90.
- Push-pull linkages on all control inputs result in control response head and shoulders above its class.
- Aluminum center hub and 1mm thick carbon frame realize high rigidity for precise control response.
Required for operatio:
- 6-channel, 4-micro servo R/C system for helicopters
- 200-300W class brushless motor <Kyosho AF400BLS>
- Brushless motor compatible motor control amp <Kyosho Sky Victory BLS35 Amp>
- Pinion Gear (0.4 module)
- Main rotors 280mm – 325mm with 5mm thickness and 2.6mm drag holes
- 11.1V-2000 – 2200mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Battery charger
- Gear Ratio 9.8：1：4.8(with 32T Pinion)
- Weight780g (approx.)
- Motor 200 – 300W class brushless motor <Kyosho C/13/36, C/13/36> (sold separately)
- Battery 11.1V-2000 – 2200mAh Li-po (sold separately)
- Main Rotor Diameter 280mm-325mm from drag bolt to rotor tip (sold separately)
- Tail Rotor Diameter155mm