1/24 R/C EP 4WD Racing Buggy MINI-Z Buggy MB-010 with ASF2.4GHz System
- OPTIMA Ready Set Nostalgic body style combines with latest chassis design!
- Dynamic palmtop size buggy with Readyset!
- New generation 4x4 MINI-Z chassis creates spectacular racing action!
Longtime fans of R/C will recognize the distinctive form of the OPTIMA body straight away. But the nostalgic exterior hides the very latest in R/C design technology. The precision chassis features a shaft driven 4WD with a two-differential drive train incorporating a slipper clutch to protect gears with oil shocks on the 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension, just like the original Optima 1/10 racing buggy. The result is the exceptional performance expected of a 1/10 scale R/C buggy, but concentrated into a racing machine that fits on the palm of your hand and the best off-road performance achieved in the history of the MINI-Z. With most of the precision components protected within the dirt-proof shell, the chassis has the rigidity and durability for hardcore off-road action. Based on the MINI-Z Racer, control circuit board has been tuned for off-road with a special separated design. The ICS function allows precision setting adjustment of controls including the optional gyro unit through your PC while the Chase Mode feature fires up the intensity of racing action. Also, the newly designed steering servo is equipped with 7-stage gearing. High torque and precision control combine to produce the MINI-Z‘Ηs characteristic steering feel and linear control. As the famous Optima body is pre-painted and is packaged as a Readyset, just purchase and set batteries into this legendary racing buggy and watch the latest MINI-Z technology tear up any dirt track.
- Just purchase and set batteries in the Readyset to start!
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-painted polycarbonate body set complete with markings.
- Equipped with pin-spike tires.
- Produces performance to satisfy true racing buggy owners. Ideal for indoor training.
- Features ASF2.4GHz R/C system that removes need to manage frequency bands. A single transmitter can be used with multiple models.
- Frequency crystals not required and up to 40 cars can be run simultaneously.
- Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response.
- Shipped in standard setup. Change to Chase Mode with the push of a single button. Other setting changes can be made by using I.C.S. USB adapter (sold separately).
- LED indicator shows power status.
- Optional parts being developed for continual release.
Ready Set Contents:
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- KT-18 Transmitter (Black version) · Pre-painted polycarbonate body complete with markings
- Pinion Gear x 3 (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur Gear x 2 (33T, 35T)
- Pinion tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare wheel nuts
Required for Operation:
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for KT-18 Transmitter
- ΚOPTION) I.C.S. USB adapter (No.82080) for using I.C.S. functions and Chase Mode adjustment.
- Overtake function may work with R246 2.4GHz module adapter but is not guaranteed with transmitters other than Kyosho or KO 3-channel transmitters. · The KT-19 transmitter included in the set cannot operate the Chase Mode.
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 163mm
- Width 105mm
- Height 46mm
- Wheelbase 115mm
- Tread (F/R) F:89mm / R:89mm Tire(F/R) F:16mm / R:16mm
- Weight 200gr (approx.)
- Motor 130-Class
- Battery AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- R/C System KT-18