EP Caliber 450V BLS Version
EP 400 Class HELICOPTER Compact electric helicopter has push-pull linkages on all control inputs for dynamic 3D flight!
Compact design of the electric powered Caliber 450V helicopter produces high-level 3D acrobatic flight performance and includes new brushless motor, special motor control amp and carbon rotors. The high-rigidity frame is also lightweight and excels in the efficient transfer of power through the machine so most all the energy from the motor is used for flight performance. In addition, the precision swash plate and head unit delivers smooth movement while push-pull linkages on all control input linkages make the helicopter respond as if at will. Minute posture control is realized with the adoption of 120° swash mode EMS for the swash plate. In response to the demands of expert-level fliers, a compatible multi-function R/C system is required. Get ready for high-action 3D flying performance!
- Advanced design and specifications pushes the limits of electric helicopter performance.
- Includes AF400BLS C/13/36 Brushless Motor, Sky Victory BLS35H motor control amp and 27T pinion gear.
- Includes 325mm carbon main rotors.
- Shares the same newly developed head and tail unit structure as the Caliber 90.
- Push-pull linkages eliminates any play from all control inputs. Realizes control characteristics well above its class.
- High-rigidity 1mm thick carbon frame and aluminum center hub realizes precision control.
Required for operation:
- 6-channel, 4-micro servo R/C system for helicopters
- 11.1V-2000 - 2200mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Battery charger
- Specified batteries for R/C system
- Paint for body
- Length 660mm
- Width 110mm
- Height 228mm
- Gear Ratio 13：1：4.8 (with 27T Pinion)
- Weight 800g (approx.)
- Motor AF400BLS C/13/36 Brushless motor
- Battery 11.1V-2000 - 2200mAh Li-po (sold separately)
- Main Rotor Diameter 325mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter 155mm